Friday, April 24, 2020

SEASON'S GREETINGS - SU Flip Card


I can't believe I made a Christmas card already!  Several years ago Stampin' Up! had a couple of dies - Circle die and a Label Die - that created a design that would swivel.  I'm not sure if I had ever used them.  Pinterest was my "go to" for an idea.  The video I ran across also used these papers and stamp set.  I had both so I CASED the card I saw.

I made some minor changes in mine.  Once again this design doesn't want to lay flat no matter how many times I burnish the folds so I decided to use a belly band.  The card I saw had a tiny sentiment on the circle with the tree but this gave me a space to add the Season's Greetings.


Thank you for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty Christmas card, Vicki. I'm happy you have one done:) I have some pieces in my "card parts" pile that were cut with Stampin' Up! dies like this, but with a different shape than the circle. I would love to get the used up! Maybe you have inspired me.

Anonymous said...

I really like this card.

Carol

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...