Thursday, April 30, 2020

TWO MORE Magnolia Lane Designer Paper


I saw a video using both sides of  the designer paper.  I'm sorry to day that I sent both of these cards out already and forgot to take a picture of the inside.  The reverse side of this paper was striped.  

The Petal Pink card base was cut to 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" and then scored at 1" for the fold.  Then the 1" strip was embossed with the Swiss Dot folder. 

 I think the designer paper was but 5 1/2 x 3 1/2.  Then the dp was added to the embossed border with the right side even with the right side of the Petal Pink base.


The variation of this card looks prettier I think because the dp was cut a little smaller so that when it was added the pink edge of the base showed.  Even though I like this one better for the way it looks, it doesn't work the best to put the card on a shelf and have it stand straight.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I totally agree with you on your choice of a favorite card. The piece with the slightly smaller DP looks much more polished because you can use the card base as a matt.

Cheryl W said...

I like the second version best, too, but these are both pretty cards. The petal pink is so delicate. I love it when you share cards made with it.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!