Tuesday, May 19, 2020

MYSTERY CHALLENGE - Final project


This had me completely confused.  There was no sample shown to us.  We were simply given a Clue periodically of what to do.  The first clue was the materials we would need with the measurements and other supplies.  Then the instructions came one by one.  A few missteps were made along the way but I finally got it.  Once again I used some long retired designer paper from Stampin' Up!

Below is a recap of all of the projects I made from April 25 to April 30.  What a fun few days!



Tomorrow:  2 Pretty Sympathy cards

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wow! That's a lot of great-looking cards. You did an amazing job. I think the way the materials (with measurements) and the instructions were presented for your last card was really interesting. It would be fun to put together a fairly complicated card without knowing how it was supposed to end up.

Lynette said...

How fun! It turned out great!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...