Friday, May 22, 2020

USING UP A SHEET OF DP






This was not a One Sheet Wonder.  I had purchased this pretty card stock several years ago at a store in Des Moines.  It wasn't doing any good sitting in my stash so I got busy and cut it up.  Three are matted and two aren't.  One has a circle "frame" around a portion of the design.  I was able to complete three of them with little strips of sentiment made from a stamp/die set from Taylored Expressions.

It's Friday and people will be wanting to celebrate Memorial Day Weekend.  This year is going by so fast for me in spite of the virus that has kept us pretty close to home for a long time.  I hope all of you have remained safe and healthy.  Have a great weekend and I hope you'll come back next week.

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

A very pretty set of cards! You really went to town with that nice DSP. I sometimes hesitate to use pretty paper, but then, when I do, I feel good about it. Hope you do, too.

Lynette said...

Gorgeous paper, and you made excellent use of it, Vicki!! Yes, it's a different type of Memorial Day weekend this year, but we'll be staying safe at home. :)

bonnie32002 said...

I agree, gorgeous papers with a simple sentiment make a thoughtful card for sympathy.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...