Saturday, May 2, 2020

VARIATIONS OF SU PAINTED PETALS

I don't usually post anything on the weekends but have an abundance of cards right now.  (I've been having a lot of fun.) The first two cards which I made a few weeks ago used a 2-step stamp which were simply inked, stamped, mounted and added to an  embossed background.



The pieces for the following three card used the same 2-step design.  The design behind them is from a piece of "Irresistably Yours" specialty designer paper. It has the design pre-embossed design that resists the coloring with ink.  I sponged color over the paper.  Then I used a dry rag to rub over it to remove any possible ink from the embossing. 




Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm glad you've been having so much fun lately, Vicki, and making so many cards! I go in streaks - sometimes it seems I have time for card making, and other times I'll go for a week or two without making anything. Your cards are so lovely! What cool resist paper!

bonnie32002 said...

Great bunch of cards...my favorite is the orange/red one because of the Tulip border. It just really sets it off!~

Cheryl W said...

Oh, wow! Your cards are so pretty! And thanks for reminding me about the resist paper. I have a few sheets that I have NEVER used. I really need to get it out and give it a go.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...