Friday, June 26, 2020

6 SIMPLE NOTE CARDS


I don't remember where I got the lavender and pink note cards but I've had them for a very long time and they were always "staring at me" in a card parts box on my table.  They came with colored envelopes.  It was time to use them so I simply added some white die cuts. I think all of the designs are from Memory Box.  A sentiment was added to the front of each.  


You will note that some of the note cards were cut in half, trimmed down to fit on an A2 card front.  I did that because some of the note cards had faded edges on the back.


I still have 4 more pink ones to make up and then that will be the last of them.  These will all be donated and I will no longer have to look at them.  

Thanks for coming by today!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Good job on putting the note cards to use. Love the die cuts you used; perfect for them!

Cheryl W said...

Wow - you really went to town on those. They're all so pretty, too. I love the die-cuts you selected. Someone will be very proud to send/give one of these cards to a friend or family member. So kind of you to donate them.

Lynette said...

Way to go, Vicki!! You got rid of some more card parts, made some beautiful cards, and have the satisfaction of donating them to a good cause. Win, win, win! :)

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...