Thursday, June 4, 2020

ALCOHOL BACKGROUNDS


Recently my friend, Harriet posted a card using this die.  Since I also have one and already had some alcohol pieces ready to go, I made these two cards.  The background in the one above was made rubbing some gold foil paper over the alcohol ink just before it was dry. It really adds a nice touch.


I think this background was made by one of our granddaughters.  I love the "movement" of the way it is swished around.
Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Those backgrounds made each card so pretty and unique, and I really like the die cut. I also like the "movement" of the colors on the second background. I've not yet tried this technique, but I do have a couple of containers of alcohol ink, so I guess I should give it a go.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!