Tuesday, June 23, 2020

FINAL MOSAIC MADNESS #7 - For Christmas


This was a fun card to make so I made three of them.  Naturally, this idea definitely came from one I saw on Pinterest.  The one I saw used a red star, but I much preferred a gold glitter one.

Since my Christmas sentiment stamps are all put away until late this fall, I won't add a sentiment under the tree until I get them out.  I think just a small "Merry Christmas" will do just fine.

Thank you for checking out all of these cards.  They were a lot of fun but now the stamp set, punch and embossing folder are all for sale on eBay.



3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is awesome. I love it! It's so creative, too. Pinterest is just full of good ideas. I'm always searching there, and I appreciate those who share their creative talents so much.

Lynette said...

That is very cool done as a tree! Great job of using the set on so many cards.

Anonymous said...

This one is just too cute I love it ‼

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...