Wednesday, June 24, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - All That You Are - 2 cards


This is such a great image to color. I used SU Blenders to color the images on the card above and the one below.  I colored a third one using Real Red and Shaded Spruce.  I really like it, but got a little red outside of the line and to me it ruined it.  Using a Copic Colorless Blender I tried "pushing" the red back and it did pretty good but it left an area that looked smudged. I'm going to continue working with it.  If it doesn't work, then I'm definitely going to make another one because it really makes a bold statement.


Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty and well-done, Vicki! Good luck with the third one.

Cheryl W said...

These are really lovely! The purple one really appeals to me--I love all things purple. As for your smudge on the third card you made, try using a white colored pencil to lightly go over the part that looks smudged. I find this often helps to hide smudges like the one you described.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...