Tuesday, June 30, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - All That You Are


It's almost 8:00 PM on Wednesday and I just realized I had forgotten to post something for yesterday.

A few days ago I posted two cards that I made using this stamp and mentioned that I had colored this third one but that I had gotten some of the "red" outside the line.  Over several days I worked with it.  Can you find where I "pushed" the red back into the borders?

I'm so glad that I was able to save this one because I love the bold red and green.

Thank you for coming by today! 



2 comments:

Lynette said...

I took the challenge and can't find the spot:) So pretty!

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty. It reminds me of folk art. My mother used to do rosemaling, which is a form of Scandinavian folk art. I have a few of her pieces, and this would definitely fit in with them.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!