Wednesday, July 15, 2020

PENNY BLACK - Harmony




I am going through some stamps and deciding which ones I can let go.  This was one of them; but before listing it on eBay I decided to stamp a couple of the images.

The first one was done using the SU Petal Pink blenders and card stock.

For the second one I used SU Soft Saffron.

Both are stamped with the "Wishing You" from a Verve Stamps set.  When I want to use them, I will choose one of the variety sentiments from the set for the inside.

After completing the cards, I listed it on eBay and shortly after a lady from the UK inquired if I would be wiling to sell it to her and send it to her daughter in California.  Another stamp that moved very quickly!

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards! I love the way you've colored the images. You're so smart to make a few final stampings before selling pretty sets like this. I can understand why you do sell them, though. We all collect so much crafty "stuff" that it eventually becomes overwhelming.

Lynette said...

What a pretty stamp!! Good job of selling your stamps. I think I should get rid of some of mine too. Some day:)

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!