Wednesday, July 1, 2020

TWO SUNBURST CARDS


Today's post is kind of late in the day, but I just wanted to make sure I got it up.  The first picture isn't one of the two new cards.  You may have seen this card when I posted it in May after taking a class.  Notice how the design on this one splits the middle into two different colors.


I decided I wanted the design to be balanced.  I took the first 1 1/2" x 4" piece and made a mark at the 3/4" mark on the bottom of the piece.  Then I cut from the upper corners down to that mark.  For the rest of the pieces I added them in the same way as the card from May.


For this one, I reversed the designer papers in the order.  I really like the Sunburst design better with the "balanced" look.  I guess it ways something about my personality.

Thank you for stopping by today!




2 comments:

Lynette said...

I agree with you, Vicki - I do like the newer ones better. Very cool.

Cheryl W said...

I definitely like the second design better. Somehow, it's just more pleasing to the eye. They turned out great!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...