Wednesday, August 5, 2020

2 BIRTHDAY CARDS - SU Vases & "A Cherry On Top" #3


In the summer after my 6th Grade year of school, I attended a church camp for a week.  One of the girls from another town and I quickly formed a friendship. For several years our parents would arrange for us to stay at each other's homes for a few days.  I was in her wedding three weeks after I got married.  Along the line we lost touch when she moved out of state but Facebook reunited us.  Today is her birthday and although I didn't get it sent off in time, I'm in hopes she'll get it the day after.

The vases and the tulip blossoms are popped with foam dimensionals.


This card was made using strips of the "A Cherry On Top" designer paper.  Very quick and easy!

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great story - how fun! I'm sure she will love her card whenever it arrives - it's so pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Your first card is so pretty; I'm sure your friend will love it. I love your use of just one color (with a little green). Your second card is fun, too. Another great way to use up some scraps!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!