Monday, August 3, 2020

A WEEK OF STAMPIN' UP! "A CHERRY ON TOP" Designer Paper



Recently I watched a video of Lisa Curcio making a card and stamping her own background on a birthday card.  This is my version of what she made.  I didn't have the same banner she used so I made my own.  I liked her suggestion of stamping at an angle multiple times.

There are several family birthdays during August so one of my family members may likely be the one to receive this card.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I actually watched that video, too, Vicki:) Your card turned out wonderfully! So cute and cheery.

Cheryl W said...

Your background turned out so perfectly. I truly thought it was a piece of DSP until I read your description! I love your happy balloons. A really cool card.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...