Friday, April 2, 2021

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS - Splash Stencil


Yesterday I told about my trip to Scrapmania.  I saw a card there similar to this.  I bought the Taylored Expressions stencil for the background and sponged SU Crumb Cake ink over a portion of the stencil.  Then I stamped the three green leaves and the sentiment.  The design was then matted with the Olive Green card stock and added to an Ivory card base.  I've not done much with the plastic stencils but I really like this one.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I really love working with stencils. Seeing your beautiful card reminded me that I need to get them out and have another play. I love the subtle stenciled design as a background to your stamped leaves. It adds such a soft background that lets the leaves be the focus. I hope you'll make some more cards like this and share them with us!

Lynette said...

I really like using stencils! Have fun with this one. Your card is so pretty.

bonnie32002 said...

I love how this turned out! So soft and pretty.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...