Wednesday, April 21, 2021

UPDATE

 My last post was April 9th. The next day my mother passed away. She was 98 years old and had a wonderful life including graduating from college at the age of 80! The last year+ has been very stressful on many levels.  Now I will be serving as executor of my mother's estate.

After losing my mother I feel a need to take a break from posting.  I will return but not sure when. To complicate things it looks like the service on my blog says that the service will be discontinued. I think that leaves 2 options.  You may have to find my blog each day or periodically OR let me know your email address and I will send out group messages each time I post. Hopefully I can figure some other alternative.

Thank you for your patience while I take some time to regroup and calm my life. 

Vicki

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So sorry to learn of your mother's passing. My sympathies to you and your family. If you want to add me to an email list, my address is cherylwinget at aol dot com.

Lynette said...

So sorry for your loss, Vicki. Your mother was a very special person and so well-loved. You will miss her tremendously. I will miss your posts, but you know I'll be here whenever you are ready to return. Hugs to you.

Jeanne H said...

Vicki~ Sending sympathy to you and your family. Jeanne H

Joan said...

Wishing you peace, comfort and wonderful memories to sustain you during this difficult time. I'll keep checking your blog for a new post but please take as long as you need or want to. Take care.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...