Saturday, November 26, 2022

CUTE GIFT CARD HOLDER



When I checked out the videos from Tina Shaw, I also ran across a video for this fun gift card holder.  A friend of mine (Carol) had showed me one like this last year but I had never made one.  It is pretty easy to make but using plaid paper complicated it a little because I wanted to match the plaid on the two pieces.  Tina showed how she did it.  The only downfall of the holder is that once the "lid" is taken off it is a little touchy to get it back on again...........but worth it.  You can see the directions HERE.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

So cute!!

Cheryl W said...

What a neat gift card holder. I'm always looking for ideas like this, so thanks so much for sharing!

Lynette said...

Very cool!!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...