Wednesday, November 30, 2022

SNOWY WINTER SCENE

 

I had the Feels Like Frost dsp on my table trying to use up some more of the sheets.  (Why did I buy 2 packages?  Oh, that's right it is just so pretty!)  Then I saw a card using the retired Stampin' Up! "Hometown Greetings" Edgelits dies.  When I pulled out the die set, I already had a strip cut out waiting to be used.  So for this card, I used retired paper and a card part.  YAY!

I can't take credit for the idea of putting these together.  For the two "blue" trees, I just cut some additional ones from the same die set.  The card I saw did use different dies for those three trees.  They were cut with white card stock.  Although the dsp package mentions Night of Navy as a color, I sponged with "Not Quite Navy" ink because I actually thought it blended better with the background colors.

Thanks for coming by today!  Can you believe tomorrow is December 1st?

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Another WOW card. It's SO pretty. I never thought of using that set and DSP together. It's picturesque!

Lynette said...

So lovely in blue, Vicki!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I love the scene you created on that pretty paper. I can completely understand why you ordered two packages of it!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...