Thursday, May 28, 2009

APOLOGIES FOR MY ABSENCE

I haven't posted anything again for a while because I am still working on reorganizing my craft items. I'm well on my way for rewarding myself with a brand new craft table that I can put in my "computer room" and have everything much closer at hand when I make cards.

Please don't give up on me...............I'll be back and post something new again just as soon as I get this project further along. It turned out to be a bigger deal than I expected but it sure does feel good to be able to see my dining room table top again!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Way to go, Vicki! Keep it up - you're almost there:) Then, enjoy your new space!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!