Months ago I had die cut some of the Maribelle Butterfly (the outline) in black. I also cut various pieces of Origami papers using the coordinating Selena Butterfly (the solid piece). The butterflies had been assembled at the time but were on a shelf above my table for way too long. The last three of the ones I had made were finally used. Two were mounted on the yellow mats and one on a coordinating mat which was more of a salmon color. Since the card bases were all black, I cut a pieces of white card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and added those to the insides of the cards.
Another month of 2018 has gone by and in about 2 1/2 weeks children will be heading back to school locally. My husband is a bus driver for our school district so our schedule will become more routine around here too. Thank you for coming by!