Tuesday, July 31, 2018

MEMORY BOX - Maribelle & Selena Butterfly


Months ago I had die cut some of the Maribelle Butterfly (the outline) in black.  I also cut various pieces of Origami papers using the coordinating Selena Butterfly (the solid piece).  The butterflies had been assembled at the time but were on a shelf above my table for way too long.  The last three of the ones I had made were finally used.  Two were mounted on the yellow mats and one on a coordinating mat which was more of a salmon color.  Since the card bases were all black, I cut a pieces of white card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and added those to the insides of the cards.

Another month of 2018 has gone by and in about 2 1/2 weeks children will be heading back to school locally.  My husband is a bus driver for our school district so our schedule will become more routine around here too.  Thank you for coming by!

No comments:

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...