Tuesday, July 31, 2018

MEMORY BOX - Maribelle & Selena Butterfly


Months ago I had die cut some of the Maribelle Butterfly (the outline) in black.  I also cut various pieces of Origami papers using the coordinating Selena Butterfly (the solid piece).  The butterflies had been assembled at the time but were on a shelf above my table for way too long.  The last three of the ones I had made were finally used.  Two were mounted on the yellow mats and one on a coordinating mat which was more of a salmon color.  Since the card bases were all black, I cut a pieces of white card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and added those to the insides of the cards.

Another month of 2018 has gone by and in about 2 1/2 weeks children will be heading back to school locally.  My husband is a bus driver for our school district so our schedule will become more routine around here too.  Thank you for coming by!

No comments:

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...