Monday, July 23, 2018

ARTplorations STENCIL - A Bloom & 3 Buds


Recently my friend Harriet posted a card that was made with this stencil.  Our group tends to be great enablers so naturally I "needed" to have that stencil too.  

I sponged the design onto the white card stock using Distress Inks.  The piece was trimmed by cutting it using a stitched rectangle die.  The white space at the upper left corner seemed to need something.  I die cut a butterfly and then sponged it with the same ink.

A few days later one of my daughters asked me to make her a thank you card.  This is the one I gave her to use after stamping an appropriate message inside.

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Vicki. Love the colors and of course the butterfly.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!

Nancy

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!