Monday, July 23, 2018

ARTplorations STENCIL - A Bloom & 3 Buds


Recently my friend Harriet posted a card that was made with this stencil.  Our group tends to be great enablers so naturally I "needed" to have that stencil too.  

I sponged the design onto the white card stock using Distress Inks.  The piece was trimmed by cutting it using a stitched rectangle die.  The white space at the upper left corner seemed to need something.  I die cut a butterfly and then sponged it with the same ink.

A few days later one of my daughters asked me to make her a thank you card.  This is the one I gave her to use after stamping an appropriate message inside.

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Vicki. Love the colors and of course the butterfly.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!

Nancy

Lynette said...

Such pretty colors and a pretty stencil, too.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...