Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of JULY - OUR 50TH ANNIVERSARY

I married my high school sweetheart and we are so blessed to be able to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of our marriage.  Neither of our parents were able to do that.  So today instead of a card, I'm sharing our day with you.  One of our daughters is having a dinner at their home for our family.  We will be taking a long awaited trip sometime this fall.


Our daughters surprised us by having this put in the Sunday Cedar Rapids Gazette Milestone section.


My husband gave me this beautiful bouquet of roses.  The colors are gorgeous and the smell of rose is heavenly.


My sister lives in Wisconsin but was here recently for a family reunion and presented us with this wonderful basket of goodies for our anniversary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you!!! Elyse

Anonymous said...

Wow Congratulations!!!!

Hugs,
Nancy

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...