Friday, July 20, 2018

TWO MORE SYMPATHY CARDS


One of our daughters requested two sympathy cards.  For these two cards, I used a Magenta Cling Stamp.  I sponged a background using Stampin' Up! inks and then stamped the image over the colors.  For this card the image was then double matted and added to a white card base.


I had inked and stamped a larger piece of white card stock so I could add a sentiment on the outside of the card so I added only one mat before attaching it to the card base.  The colors I used for both cards were Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzaz and So Saffron.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...