Tuesday, July 10, 2018

TWO FUN CARDS

When our group was together in June, Kris had a project for all of us to make.  Each of us got to choose if we wanted to use "strawberry" gems or "pineapples".  This is the card I made.  Fortunately I left just enough room under the squares to add a small sentiment.


While we were still together I purchased two packages of other little designs that would work great with this type of card.  The cute little shapes on the card below were more expensive than I care to spend but everything was 20% off and instead of four I used just three so that I could get the most use from the purchase.


Although I have square dies, it is much quicker to be able to punch since I needed more than one so I used a circle punch.  These little stickers are just so cute.  I'm pretty sure this card will go to one of our granddaughters since there are three who have birthdays in August.

Thank you for coming by!




No comments:

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...