The Poppy Stamps "Bellina Corner" die has been in my "collection" for a long time but I don't remember ever using it. When scrolling through butterfly cards on Pinterest, I found one that was made like this.
Using three different alcohol inks, I swirled them around on a piece of Yupo paper. I cut the die and then added the alcohol piece behind the negative portion of the white card stock (4" x 5 1/4"). I sprayed the die cut piece with an adhesive and then added it back into the "negative" piece. There was a small piece of Yupo paper left so I cut the individual butterflies. The piece was then popped on the white card base.
The card I CASED also added a sentiment in the white space - I'm not sure if I will or not. Thank you for stopping by today!
UPDATE: A few days ago I posted a Cascading card that I made. It's a little too thick for the standard A2 envelope. I could use a larger envelope but decided to make a box for it. The video I watched showed how to make the box but the measurement were way too big for the size of the card so I scaled it down.
I think I'm going to make a new base because the card stock I used was a little too light weight. When the lid is on, I'll tie it with a ribbon. I think that will make a really fun way to present the card. In case you make a Cascading card and want to know how to do the box and I will try to come up with complete and concise directions for you.
Thanks for coming by today!