Wednesday, April 17, 2019

TWO CARDS

Last week I chose the cards to post for Monday through Friday this week.  I just forgot to schedule them on my blog!  So today you are getting the cards I had hoped to show up on Monday and Tuesday.  


This first card was made using two Penny Black items.....the "Poppy Edger" die and "A Floral Twist" stamp.  I cut the poppy design with white card stock and colored the green portions with Copic markers.  Then I die cut the blooms with a thin red card stock and added them.  Before adding the piece to the card base, I stamped the floral design in a light tan ink.  


The flowers on this card were made with a set of Altenew Peony Bouquet stamps and dies.  By using their sets of inks and the two steps it give a nice dimension to the buds.  

Tomorrow you I will be showing the cards for Wednesday and Thursday so I can get caught up.  I already have some cards ahead for next week.  Now I just have to remember to get them scheduled here.  

Thanks for coming by today!

No comments:

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...