Wednesday, April 24, 2019

TRI-FOLD CARD


The die cut flowers were one of the many "pieces" that have been on my table for a long time.  The Cuttlebug die is an Anna Griffin design "Flower Vine".  I've had it for several years so I'm not sure if it is still available.

First, I embossed the center section of the tri-fold card with the Swiss Dots folder.......the card has a pre-cut oval.  Next I added the floral piece with a portion of it extending to the outside of the card.  I tacked down pieces with a dot of Tombow glue.  The vellum was added to the inside and then the right panel of the card was taped down.

I'm not sure how this card will be used but I am thinking of possibly an anniversary for a friend.  Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Carol

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...