Tuesday, April 23, 2019

GRADUATION TABLE DECORATION


Two years ago I made pieces for table decorations.  This year we have two granddaughters graduating high school.  The jar is wrapped with burlap and silk sunflowers were added.  There is also a little pick in there that has a clothes pin to add a Senior picture.  All I had to do was add the piece above.  The "celebrating graduate" is from an Impression Obsession die.  I added it to an oval cut from silver glitter paper.  Then I matted the piece with the blue which is one of the school colors.  The sunflowers pick up the other school color of "gold".  

The pieces were easy to make double sided so that there wasn't a bad view of them.  I also made half of them with 2019 on them.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great table decoration for a graduation party

Pat

Anonymous said...

Beautiful & fresh decoration! Congratulations to your granddaughters!!! Elyse

Lynette said...

Oh how cool! So nicely done.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...