Wednesday, July 11, 2018

HEAT EMBOSSED SENTIMENT


One of my friends had this beautiful die when we were in Des Moines.  I don't know what company makes it - isn't it pretty?  I cut A LOT of different pieces while we were together but then when I got home I wasn't quite sure how best to use some of them.

Since I was making an A2 card, I added it to the right portion of the front.  The sentiment is from "the Stamp Barn", a Canadian stamp company.  I have used this one many times and also have it in a horizontal stamp.  I stamped it with Stampin' Up! Craft White and then heat embossed with white powder.

IRL the embossed sentiment actually does look more white.  Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card. Very pretty. Your girls gave you and Gary a wonderful tribute for your 50 years of marriage. So special for all of you. Congratulations on your wonderful 50 years of marriage!

Pat

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...