Thursday, June 2, 2011

JUNE CALENDAR

As I have mentioned on here several times, I belong to a group on Yahoo consisting of only 16 members but our members are probably one of the very most active groups.  We have become very close friends and have an annual get together.  

As I was trying to decide what to put on my June calendar, I finally resorted to going through my stash of stickers for a quick fix.  The really pretty flower ones were too big and then I ran across these Precious Moments sheets.  As soon as I saw the "Girlfriends Forever " and the to girls sharing something I knew this was the design I needed to use this month.  It is very fitting because our annual gathering is coming up this month.   I can't wait.  

Most of our time is spent at an Archivers and they give us one of their rooms to use for an entire day.  Even the second day the room is still available for us to use.  All of us bring things that the other members want to use and we share each other's stamps and supplies.  There is a lot of sharing ideas, not just laughs but giggles, and enjoying each other's company.  Of course there are always some great snacks and meals together.  

I hope all of you have such great friends as I do.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Super cute, Vicki, and so appropriate!! I can't wait - it's going to be so super-duper fun!!!

Ann Schach said...

A perfect calendar for the occasion! It sounds like a blast! Have fun!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!