Friday, June 10, 2011

SU ASIAN ARTISTRY - Version #2

My nephew and his wife both have birthday's this weekend.  I haven't made an easel card in quite a while and thought my second stamped image would be a fun one to use for this style. 

The checked dp is from PapertreyInk.  A Martha Stewart "Botanical Scallop" punch was used on the edges of the white card stock and I happened to have pink brad that matched the paper very nicely.

Since all the pink was a bit "girly", I used the card below (which I had posted here last month) for my nephew.


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Vicki - these are both so awesome! Love that folder on the bird one, and your easel card has such pretty, soft colors and great punching.

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous cards, Vicki! I love the lacey border on the pink card. The bird card is absolutely stunning!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...