Thursday, August 29, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MARK AND JOANNE!!!


This stamp was still on my table from cards I made a few days ago so I used it to make an anniversary card for my friend, Joanne, and her husband.  Wishing them a very happy anniversary today and MANY, MANY MORE in the years to come.   
 
I stamped the design onto white card stock with black ink and then sponged over it with some blue, some green and some lavendar inks.  It was layered onto a white piece of card stock and then a piece of lavendar card stock.  I embossed a Cuttlebug design on the front edge of the card base.
 
Thank you for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Joanne said...

This card is even MORE beautiful "in Person". Smile! I love the colors you used, as well as the image and embossing on the side. I am proud to have this card in my living room...thanks so MUCH!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...