Thursday, November 5, 2015

THANKSGIVING #4


Originally I made up 8 kits of this style of card for the kids at church to do but for some reason changed my mind.  I will finish off the cards myself and use them.  Last week I talked to the activity director at the independent living center where my mother lives and told her I would make up enough Thanksgiving cards for Ridgeview to give out to all of the residents. I have other cards that I am sending to some of them myself.

By the way, I want to wish my friend Terri and her husband HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!  I also am wishing my dear husband a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today.  We may not do anything today to celebrate but tomorrow night we are going to go to the high school production of "Grease".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Vicky, this is an absolutely lovely card. Good job. Happy birthday to your hubby

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...