Tuesday, August 2, 2016

PENNY BLACK - Flower Gallery Sticker #1

The rest of this week I will be featuring cards made with this Penny Black set of stickers.  Sometimes I like to share a card that I'm not happy with and  I have to admit that I'm not starting off with my favorite using this set of stickers.!!!  I had used up all of the others on the sheet and still had this one.  I also had a piece of Yupo paper that had been used with alcohol inks.  The colors blended pretty well with the flower so I used it.  It looks like I just taped some pieces together......which I did.  

PLEASE!  If any of you have any ideas you would like to share with me, I'd really LOVE to hear them.  I could still make some changes or additions to it.  

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...