Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'M BACK.............

Well, it has been a week since I got home from our quick trip to Florida. It wasn't as warm as we would have liked but still better than weather at the time here in Iowa. We returned home to a nice warm up here even though it isn't going to stay that way.

Over half of the month of March is gone and it's time I get some cards posted again.


Since I still haven't had much time to make anything new, I am pulling something from my files. This card from 2008 was completely copied from one we received from our friends, Joanne and Mark. I loved how different it was and purchased the Stampin' Up set (Doodle This) just so I could make a card like it and I already had the papers.

Papers are from Lasting Impressions. The flourish was stamped and colored with Marvy Markers. The flowers were stamped on a pale pink paper, colored with Marvy Markers and then Glitter Glue was added to the dots. Before popping the flowers on the card with pop-dots, I stamped the "Happy Anniversary" with brown ink, mounted it on a brown cardstock and then affixed it to the card.

Even though vacation is behind me, Income Tax Season looms over me and I have to get figures done for my mother as well as our own, so I will probably still be pulling pictures from my files for a while. I hope you enjoy seeing them and that they may give you some ideas.

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hi Vicki, I have missed your postings and I am glad you are back. I love this Anniversary card!! Great colors. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Another set I need to use:)

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...