Thanks for looking...............I'll try to post something again soon.
Monday, March 1, 2010
MARCH CALENDAR
Thanks for looking...............I'll try to post something again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANKS A BUNCH
You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park. I think this is one last piece that was on my table. It pairs gr...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Very cool, Vicki! I'm glad to see it decorated.
Post a Comment