I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Friday, August 9, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TARYN!!!


So can you guess how old our youngest granddaughter, Taryn, is today?  This was really a fun card to make.  I have several InkyAntics HoneyPop stamp sets.  They are fun to use with the HoneyComb papers but this time I just used the set for the stamps.
 
The elephant, hat, balloon and gifts were all paper pieced onto the already stamped design on the white layer.  There was a lot of  "white" space and rather than stamp a sentiment on the left side, I decided to take two sizes of the number "6" stamp and randomly stamp them around and one onto the balloon. 
 
Wednesday I went to town and bought her two cute little outfits.  She loves leggings.  One of the sets has a Minnie Mouse on the front and since we are taking the whole family to Disneyworld in November, I thought it would make a really fun outfit to wear.  Sure hope she likes them as much as I do.  She really LOVES to color so I bought her a fun coloring book and a new box of crayons.   Who doesn't like opening and using a brand new box of colors.  Even if I had a box of crayons left from the previous school year, I looked forward to getting a brand new box.
 
Well, it's another Friday and we have a busy weekend ahead so.......I hope to see you back here on Monday.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, what an awesome card for Taryn, Vicki! She's going to love it for sure! The elephant is darling, and I sure do love all the "6"s on the page.

Anonymous said...

am sure this cute baby elephant will be a big hit. love all the 6's
~Pat~