Monday, August 26, 2013

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS Silhouette Stems 1


I thought this post had been scheduled for today when I worked on my blog last week.  Sorry this is a bit later than I like it to appear.
 
Buying dies has become a bit of an addiction.  A die can add such a nice addition to many cards. Taylored Expressions has a lot of wonderful designs that are fun to work with.  This one is called Silhouette Stems 1.  For this card I cut out two of the design but trimmed off part of the lower portion.  I dotted Tombow Mono Liquid Glue on the design and then carefully positioned the two pieces on the Baja Blue card stock.  I added a dragonfly and the sentiment which I believe are both from a Taylored Expressions stamp set.  It was stamped with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with Opaque White powder. 
 
More cards made using this same die will be posted this week.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Gorgeous die, Vicki, and what a great idea to put it on there twice! Such a beautiful card.

Joanne said...

Your Baja Blue and White look so awesome together....and your card is simple yet classy! WELL done!

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous - I love that die cut used twice!!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...