Monday, March 10, 2014

BLESSED EASTER - CAS

 
I had hoped to get more than one card made on Thursday.  I did stamp off this design several times though and colored four of the images so I did make some progress to some more cards but this is the only one finished.  Once again, I used the new Stampin' Up! Blessed Easter single stamp.  I love this design.  Because I would really like to make Easter cards for all of the residents where mother lives, I need to get started early on getting them done.  Wish me luck!
 
The front of this card was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.  I chose the SU Pretty In Pink dotted dp because I like it with the dotted embossing.  The flowers were colored with Pretty In Pink and Pear Pizzaz markers.  I don't think it needs any further explanation.
 
The Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration is going on right now through the end of March.  With every $50.00 in merchandise ordered you can choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  The Blessed Easter stamp is in the Occasions brochure.  Both of these are available to view on the Stampin' Up! website.  Items can also be ordered from the regular catalog to qualify for a free item from the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  Let me know if there is anything you would like to order.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! 

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty Easter card, Vicki. Good luck with all you have to make. That is awesome of you!

Anonymous said...

I probably should have ordered this set but figured I had so many flower stamps anyway. Very pretty. Kris

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely card for Easter. You make me wish I had this set! I will go through my stash and see if I can find something similar.

Curt in Indy said...

Hello! Your Easter card is so pretty. I haven't even begun to think of Easter yet and it is right around the corner. I went through several of your previous posts to catch up on your beautiful work. I was sorry to read about he loss of your friend. I'm truly sorry. Thank you too for your support with the loss of my Shotsy. . .It was very much appreciated. I hope you are well. Best, Curt

Heather T said...

So very pretty, Vicki.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...