Monday, March 17, 2014

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


I don't believe I have a drop of Irish in me, but to my friends and those who follow this blog who ARE Irish............HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
 
My brother-in-law is Irish.  I don't always make a card for him, but I had a last minute thought to do it on Friday.  He and my sister have two sons so I made cards for their families too.  It's a very, very simple card but inside I stamped a very nice Irish Blessing for them.  I had some very cute St. Patrick Day stickers that were teddy bears so I decorated the back of their envelopes with them.  So sorry that the cards may arrive late since they all live out-of-state but at least they will know I was thinking of them.  I'm sure there will be some green beer today.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Nice cards that will be appreciated whenever they arrive. I have never made a St. Patrick's Day card!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...