Wednesday, January 6, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! - Upsy Daisy - #3 & #4


Card #3

Once again Pinterest was my inspiration for this card.  I saw a sample of one almost exactly like this.  The image was stamped with SU Craft White ink and then heat embossed with opaque white powder.  I used just a strip of ribbon that I ran through the Xyron to get it to stick.  The punched black border at the bottom is a different design.  My sentiment is for a birthday.  Very minor changes but it got me started.


Card #4

I had stamped two of the designs on SU Soft Sude card stock and one was a little further to the right so I placed 3 larger black metal "sprinkles from "doodlebug design inc." along the left side.  I raised the design higher on the card and used a larger sentiment at the bottom.  

I really like this color combination. What do you think?  I love hearing from you and appreciate any comments you leave.  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

I like them both, Vicki, but my favorite is the bottom one.

Sheri said...

What a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...


Both of these are great. Super for men

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...