Friday, April 1, 2016

INCOME TAX TIME

If I want to get our taxes filed on time, I need to get caught up on my bookkeeping first.  I tend to let that go for months at a time and now I have a lot of catching up to do on several accounts.  Even though we don't have to file by the deadline since we get a refund, I really want to get this done and out of here.  SO.......until I get caught up and the returns filed, I'm not going to have much time to make cards.  That will give me the incentive to get caught up and DONE!  I'll be back soon.  If you get the emails each time I post an item, you always know when some new item has been posted here.

Hope you will come back!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Good luck with your taxes, Vicki! We actually did ours EARLY this year! It feels great. (I think we did them in February, but it could have been very early March.)

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...