Friday, April 22, 2016

RUBBERNECKER - Rose


I made this first card using red for the bloom since there is nothing prettier than a real red rose.    This is a two-step flower.  I stamped the red portion first and then stamped the outline.  I added a little green to just part of the leaves to keep with the design of the stamp.


Yellow makes a very pretty rose too.  The sentiment on both cards is from a retired set of six stamps from Hero Arts.  Thank you for stopping by today!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Ah, there's that wonderful border again! Love the beautiful rose, too. Great cards, Vicki.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this rubbernecker stamp. It makes such a pretty very simple card. Can hardly wait till I get mine.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...