Monday, April 18, 2016

PP 221




I had just pulled out this Stampin' Up! set to use for the first time and made this card.  Then I saw the Paper Players Challenge for this week so I added the three little butterflies.

I cannot take credit for the layout of the card since I saw one like it on Pinterest which was made by Susan Simpson using pink card stock.  I did make one like that as well, but wanted to post a card that was in another color.  A third card was made using Pacific Point cardstock.

Be sure to visit The Paper Players to see all of the great cards posted there this week.

Thank you for coming by today!!!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki. I like it in that color.

Hannelie said...

Butterflies. Yellow. Two things that make me so happy!
This is beautiful Vicki!
Thanks for joining The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Lovely use of the stamp set and dies and the butterflies are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...