Monday, April 11, 2016

RUBBERNECKER Layered Poppy Set


Last Thursday turned into a little play time instead of worry about the tax returns.  This is another new Rubbernecker stamp set that I received last week.  I love using these.  I colored the solid stamp with Distress Markers and lightly spritzed with water.  I then stamped the black outline over the colored portion.  The goal isn't to necessarily line these up perfectly and I really like the results.  The Rubbernecker Freehand Frame really sets off the design.

Thank you for stopping by today!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Another gorgeous creation, Vicki! Fun stamps!

Anonymous said...

Love this. Can hardly wait till I get mine. This turned out really really pretty

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...