Wednesday, April 20, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! Sweet Sadie Washi Tape




It was time to pull out something different that I hadn't used yet.  I had ordered the Stampin' UP! Sweet Sadie Washi Tape months ago.  I left it on my table from the time it arrived but hadn't even opened the package.  I loved the Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantelope in colors when they came out.

I punched  the flower from an EK Success punch (which I had to "encourage" to open back up again after punching).  I put two of the flowers together and, of course, it looked too plain.  I had the Botanical Blooms stamp set on my table and used one of the stamps for the center of the flower.  I wasn't happy with the look so I decided to die cut a center with the coordinating die set.   I think a button would have been a good choice as well but I like things that lay more flat to mail.  I might make another card  like this but try a different flower.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

I like the tapes - great colors. And I really like the flower center.

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...