Saturday, August 20, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA!

I don't usually post items on the weekend.  We had our two youngest grandchildren here on Wednesday evening through yesterday afternoon so I didn't have a lot of time to be on the computer.


I didn't have anything scheduled for Thursday but I had intended to post this card yesterday. One of our granddaughters celebrated her 15th birthday yesterday and this is the card I made for my mother to send her.  I wanted to make the ice cream cones pastels so I used some Lasting Impressions papers for the colors.

Hope you are enjoying some wonderful weather this weekend!  Ours is cloudy today but much cooler and tomorrow is supposed to be 75 degrees and sunny.  Perfect weather to attend a 50th Anniversary celebration!

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...