I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Monday, August 22, 2016

THANK YOU, KRIS!


When our group met in Des Moines this past June, our firend Kris gave each of us a kit to make this card.  I put it together soon after I got home but then recently I did a second card.


I had die cut additional pieces from the die she used and ha those pieces in a poly bag on my table.  And I had some "burlap" ribbon from SU so I did a different version of Kris's card using just the strip of burlap which I had run through my Xyron to make sure it was stuck down firmly.  I love that sunflower!  I think I have one more to use.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Both cards are super, Vicki!