Monday, August 22, 2016

THANK YOU, KRIS!


When our group met in Des Moines this past June, our firend Kris gave each of us a kit to make this card.  I put it together soon after I got home but then recently I did a second card.


I had die cut additional pieces from the die she used and ha those pieces in a poly bag on my table.  And I had some "burlap" ribbon from SU so I did a different version of Kris's card using just the strip of burlap which I had run through my Xyron to make sure it was stuck down firmly.  I love that sunflower!  I think I have one more to use.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Both cards are super, Vicki!

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...