Thursday, November 24, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



My friend, Joanne, and I made a little over 80 cards like these for the staffs at a nursing home and independent living center to give to the residents.  We need a total of 97 cards but I already had a few other cards that filled out the total we needed.

The leaves on the first card are some I purchased in Des Moines this past September and the leaves on the second card are some I have had for a few years.  

We are spending the day with our mothers, one of our daughter's family, and other family members.  I sincerely hope all of you are enjoying good company and a great meal!

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!